- Postgraduate diploma (or higher) (MA or MSc in a relevant field)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applicants who are still conducting their studies at the time of application must submit an official letter from their institution indicating the date of graduation. Students cannot enroll at the Programme until they have successfully completed their studies at the Master's level.
- Intermediate English language proficiency certificate
Your application file should contain:
- Preliminary Research Proposal*
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Completed Application Form (available on the website)
- Official Copies of (Degree) Certificates
- Certified Translations in English
- Transcript of Records in English
- List of Publications (if any)
- 4 passport-size photographs.
Preliminary Research Proposal*
A 2-3 page written statement of the research design that includes an explanation of the purpose of the study and outlines the research methodology.
It should consist of the following parts:
- The intended title of the dissertation
- The aim of the underlying research as well as the clearly stated motivation for the research
- Literature review, i.e. review of the state of the art in the literature
- List of references