Created by subject experts and industry leaders, our CertHE Healthcare Management gives you in-depth knowledge and skills directly applicable to your workplace; as well as an understanding of leadership and managerial approaches to team and organisational development across a variety of healthcare contexts.
Throughout this online programme, you'll gain awareness of topical healthcare subjects whilst starting to build links with contemporary healthcare problems and their interaction with business and management. You'll also gain a fundamental understanding of management topics including finance, human resource management and business management.
You will learn to recognise the key contemporary challenges associated with healthcare management, as well as how to communicate your ideas both orally and in the context of a written presentation.
Throughout this course, you'll explore a broad range of topics including:
- the principles of management in delivering healthcare services.
- exploring the factors that determine individual, group and population level health outcomes.
- the importance of leadership and teamwork in theory and practice.
- understanding the global burden of disease.
- evaluating your academic, personal and professional skills.
Upon completion of your CertHE Healthcare Management, we offer the opportunity for you to progress on to study for a full Bachelors degree (360 credits).