ONCAMPUS Texas students benefit from full integration into the University of North Texas campus, activities, clubs and organizations and more. In addition, they receive supportive classes specifically designed to build their university and language skills to enable students to reach their full potential.
Why choose ONCAMPUS Texas?
- Successful ONCAMPUS Texas students are guaranteed a place in one of the UNT's 140 degree and certificate programs.
- Students will live and study alongside university students from day one and have full access to all facilities and resources.
- SAT scores, personal statements, and letters of recommendation are not required.
- Equivalent to a freshman year at a university; 30 credits upon successful completion.
- A beautiful, traditional campus with welcoming faculty and staff providing unparalleled support and guidance.
- Students will have the opportunity to progress into the second (sophomore) year of degree courses at UNT.
- Receive full support during your first year as an ONCAMPUS Texas student. After freshman year, transfer into UNT for years 2-4.
Find out more about living in Texas.
University Transfer Program
- 1st year of your degree through ONCAMPUS Texas at University of North Texas
- Earn 30 credits, a normal freshman course load, taking classes that are taught by UNT faculty
- Benefit from small classes that are no more than 25 students per class
- In addition, you’ll receive supplemental instruction in English and other academic skills
The transition to college-level study is challenging for most students. This is especially true for international students who also have to adjust to a different culture, a different language, and an education system that is quite different from the one at home.
Cambridge Education Group programs have been helping international students succeed in their university goals for more than 60 years. Our vast experience in educating students from all over the world has led to the refined and detailed ONCAMPUS Texas program which includes:
- A supportive environment that helps students acclimate quickly
- Instruction that builds academic skills (researching, using a library, making presentations)
- Ongoing instruction to build English language proficiency for general academic use.
- Ongoing instruction to build English language proficiency specific to a chosen path of study
- Ability to earn the same 30 college credits typical of any first year student