Approved by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, our LPC/LLM is based on work-related skills training to enable you to progress in your legal career. Throughout the course, you will strengthen your legal skills with the addition of negotiation and mediation sessions, all key skills for future lawyers.
If you would like to study for an LLM in Legal Practice, you will undertake an additional dissertation module during your third term. You will also need to apply using programme code M25099.
Successful completion of all elements of the LLM in Legal Practice will result in the award of a master's degree - an internationally recognised qualification.
This course can be studied full-time or through part-time distance learning.
- The full-time course is taught over two days, providing flexibility with your studies so you can meet other commitments.
- Benefit from excellent pastoral care and support by staff, who can provide you with individual careers guidance and mentor you on your journey.
- Gain practical experience by getting involved with our pro bono activities.
- Leicester De Montfort Law School boasts an excellent reputation for teaching quality and you will learn from experienced solicitors and barristers.
- You will be taught in our purpose-built Hugh Aston building, which is home to our mock courtroom, client-interviewing room and integrated law library.
- Additional online learning support is provided via DMU's Blackboard facility.