DMU's Professional Coaching methodology offers a human-centric approach to engage with the world around you. By studying, you will improve your:
- Self-Awareness, by boosting the quality of your listening, curiosity and levels of enquiry. This is a transformational process in personal development, one that guides you through positive changes in circumstances and perspectives.
- Social skills, through coaching practice that offers methodologies to enquire, learn about and encourage others around you, supporting them to achieve their full potential.
- Critical skills, by enhancing your ability to analyse, critically reflect and understand organisational environments, which brings more cohesion to the world of work, improving the quality of projects and working relationships.
This course is accredited by the Association for Coaching (you'll be supported to gain your own diploma recognised by the Association for Coaching). You can also gain student membership to the Association for Coaching (1 year).
You will experience content delivered by both coaching professionals and university academics.
You will be part of a community of learners and a network of practitioners: the programme includes immersive days so you can learn from each other as well as from our experienced coaches.
This course offers distinct advantages to businesses, professionals and coaches:
- For businesses, you can improve the skills of your executives, from team managers to project leads, with coaching tools and interventions that develop team resilience and make for good stakeholder management.
- For professionals, you can expand your leadership skills, explore your full potential and progress your career. This transformational programme offers a new methodology for asking questions, problem-solving and developing positive relationships. It will raise the quality of your day-to-day learning.
- For coaches, you can combine the coaching curriculum with insights delivered by our faculty, encouraging you to grow and position your professional practice. Join our business development day where business school academics and senior coaches take you through models to develop your business.