Scholarships and Grant
The qualified International Students are eligible for an Elizabethtown College International Student Scholarship for their four years at the College. Scholarships range from $10,000-$30,000 per year. Domestic students can use the following link to find out all the Financial Aid and Scholarships information from Elizabethtown College: http://www.etown.edu/admissions/financial-aid-scholarships.aspx
Financial Aid and Scholarships - Elizabethtown College: http://www.etown.edu/admissions/financial-aid-scholarships.aspx
Through scholarships, grants and other financial aid, we help our students and their families afford the excellent education we provide.
Apply as an International Student
Prospective International Students should submit the following:
- Elizabethtown accepts:
- The Common Application
- The Elizabethtown College Application
- The International Student Financial Aid Application and Certification of Finances Form.
- Official or attested copies of your secondary school record (university records, if applicable).
- Official results of the TOEFL (internet based, minimum 61) or IELTS (minimum 6.0)
- Two letters of recommendation from your guidance counselor, advisor, principal, and teachers.
- A 250-word autobiographical statement, written in English, explaining why you are applying to Elizabethtown College.
- A copy of the picture page of your passport and any U.S. visas you may hold.
- Admission Office's Website: http://www.etown.edu/admissions/apply/international-apply.aspx
Apply as a Domestic Student
There are different requirements for different types of domestic students, please find the detail information on Admission Office's Website: http://www.etown.edu/admissions/apply/index.aspx
Office of Admissions
One Alpha Drive
Elizabethtown, PA 17022