WHY CHOOSE THIS SPECIALIZATION?
The Master's specialization 'Work and Organizational Psychology' focuses on human behavior in organizations and work situations. Some of the questions posed are: How can organizations attract competent and reliable employees? What role do organizational leaders play? How does one influence group and organizational processes? The programme offers courses that are grounded in both theory
and practice, offering insight in the role of personality, social processes, leadership, and decision-making in organizations, and is taught by internationally renowned experts.
STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAMME
Students can choose five out of the following seven courses:
- Leadership and Organization (6 EC)
- Social Processes and Organizational Change (6 EC)
- Work and Health (6 EC)
- Advanced Organizational Research Skills (6 EC)
- Personality at Work (6 EC)
- Elective (6 EC)
- Consumer Behavior and Economic Decision Making (6 EC)
In the second semester, students will write their Master thesis (16 EC) and conduct an internship (14 EC).