WHY MBA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP STUDY PROGRAMME AT VILNIUS UNIVERSITY?
The objective of this program is to develop students’ entrepreneurial competences that will empower and enable them either to start their own enterprises or to develop existing businesses in the globally networked world.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
Graduates of the MBA Entrepreneurship will be able to:
- Create new jobs for themselves and others
- Understand financial implications of entrepreneurial decision-making
- Understand and implement various risk management models
- Maximize financial, intellectual and other resources for the benefit and improvement of a project, an organization and society
- Develop and exploit high value intellectual property in the globally networked world
- Lead themselves and others in achievement of entrepreneurial goals, contributing effectively to the team environment, adapting to new situations, communicating a vision
- Business owner and manager
- Innovation and R&D Manager
- Senior consultant
- Manager of business accelerators, incubators, clusters and other intermediary organizations
- Restructuring specialist