The Master's Programme in Telecommunication Engineering is an international Master’s programme focusing on the most popular telecommunication networks of both the present and the future. Emphasis of the programme is on wireless communications and mobility issues. The programme also addresses the areas of telecommunication architecture evolution, digital communication and radio technology. Key subject areas in mobile networks are wireless communication, quality of service, mobility and security. Students have the opportunity to take courses in both general telecommunications and in specific fields of mobile communication.
We offer 18 different courses and Master Thesis. In these courses you will learn how to:
- Demonstrate different advanced wireless communication systems, structures, and theories.
- Evaluate different practical communication systems and to compare between different options for some certain applications.
- After some training in industry, the student will be able to design communication systems/networks/platforms.
- Demonstrate the integration between wireless communications and systems, e.g., embedded systems, wireless automation, and wireless sensor networks.
- Writing up to date and high level scientific reports in different related areas such as wireless communication, embedded systems, automation, etc.
- The student will have strong scientific research skills. Hence, S/He will be able to continue her/his PhD studies smoothly in any technical university.
- The student will be able to present his/her ideas publicly and defend them in a scientific way.
- The student will be able to work efficiently in groups as well as individually.
- The student will be able to use high-level computer packages such as Matlab to make simulations for systems.
- Develop and propose new solutions for some technical problems in wireless communication and applications.
- Understanding and analyze the new future communication systems