Management Information Systems (Ghana) (MSc)

University of Reading the United Kingdom

For more information about Management Information Systems (Ghana) at University of Reading, please visit the webpage using the button above.

The award
MSc

How long you will study
24 months

Domestic course fees
find out

How you will study
part-time

Course starts
September

International course fees
GBP 7920 per year

All study options

About Management Information Systems (Ghana) at University of Reading

A research-informed and practice-oriented Masters programme in information systems and management delivered in Accra, Ghana, in collaboration with the University of Ghana Business School, one of the best business schools in Africa.

This programme offers students in West Africa the opportunity to enjoy high-standard, British, postgraduate education on their doorstep. The modules are delivered by academics from Henley Business School, supported by staff from the University of Ghana Business School. The programme prepares students for the fast-growing profession of information management, by enhancing their capability to apply knowledge and skills in planning, managing, designing and implementing IT-based solutions in business. Students will develop skills in research, analysis, information handling, problem-solving, teamwork and communication, while benefitting from an environment that fosters creativity.

Study options for this course

  • The award How you will study How long you will study Course starts Domestic course fees International course fees
  • The awardMScHow you will studyPart-timeHow long you will study24 months
    Course startsSeptemberDomestic course fees find outInternational course feesGBP 7920 per year

Notes about fees for this course

The students have to pay 70% of the set fees to University of Reading and remaining 30% to University of Ghana Business School.

Please note that a non-refundable deposit is payable when confirming your acceptance of an offer of a place. This is part of your tuition fee and will be deducted from the total amount upon enrolment.

Entry requirements

Not quite at the required level of English language proficiency for your chosen programme?

Applicants to Henley Business School, whose first language is not English, will be required to attain the International English Language Test Scores (IELTS), or equivalent acceptable qualification accepted by the University, as defined below, to enter a programme.

However, for students who successfully complete one of the Pre-sessional English Language courses run by our International Study and Language Institute, a half-band credit will be applied to their English language condition. (For example - programmes requiring IELTS 7.0 will accept students with a result of 6.5 in the end of Pre-sessional English course assessment providing the student has completed the relevant English course with us).

Henley Business School requires a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 (with no element below 6.0) to enter all programmes except Information Management. Information Management programmes require an IELTS score of 6.5 (with no element below 5.5).

Location of University of Reading

University of Reading main campus is shown on the map below:

Read more about studying in the United Kingdom