If you're in work and want to top up your Foundation degree to a full Bachelor's degree, this part-time BA (Hons) Leadership, Business and Management top-up degree course is ideal.
You'll cover topics such as strategic management, change management and business strategy, and learn how to manage people effectively. You'll also delve into leadership theories and develop your critical thinking and research skills. Delivered in partnership with you and your employer, this course lets you apply what you learn in the classroom straight away in your job.
You'll graduate with the skills to confidently tackle business issues and uncover great opportunities for yourself and your employer. Your degree will also boost your earning potential and promotion prospects, and allow you to make an even greater contribution to your organisation.What you'll experienceOn this course you'll:
- Top up what you've already learned at Foundation level, and graduate with a full Bachelor's degree
- Learn as you work, maintaining an income while putting what you learn into practice
- Deepen your understanding of key business, leadership and management subjects that are vital for a successful business career
- Form a network with your fellow students who are also working professionals, providing insights from other industries and an invaluable support system for your future endeavours
Careers and opportunities
A degree in leadership, business and management will set you up for a successful career in the corporate world. With this degree, you'll have the skills and knowledge to make a greater contribution to your organisation.
What can you do with a Leadership, Business and Management (Top-up) degree?
You'll be able to work in areas such as:
- human resource management
You could also go onto further study at Master's level.
What jobs can you do with a Leadership, Business and Management (Top-up) degree?
Previous graduates have gone on to work as:
- business development officers
- recruitment consultants
- emarketing executives
- publicity officers
- risk analysts
Our Careers and Employability service can help you with career planning during the course. After you leave the University, you can get help, advice and support for up to 5 years from our Careers and Employability service as you advance in your career.