The Professional Doctorate in AgriFood has been developed in conjunction with the agrifood industry as a highly flexible programme that can be tailored to individual training needs, to enable professionals working in the agrifood sector to undertake high level, structured, continuing professional development.
The University of Nottingham, in conjunction with Cranfield University, Harper Adams University and Rothamsted Research are working in partnership to develop and deliver this innovative programme that will enable participants to develop their work-based learning and research skills.
You will have the opportunity to:
- gain a thorough knowledge of Agrifood science and technology
- develop skills of analysing technical problems and work based problem solving
- develop practical skills in relation to work related situations and issues
- evaluate research in Agrifood and allied disciplines
- produce an extended research thesis related to the AgriFood industry