For more information about International Communications at University of Nottingham Ningbo China, University of Nottingham, please visit the webpage using the button above.

The award

How long you will study
3 - 6 Years

Domestic course fees

How you will study
full-time, part-time

Course starts
March, September

International course fees
CNY 110000 per year

All study options

About International Communications at University of Nottingham Ningbo China, University of Nottingham

The PhD programme offers flexible supervision between the University of Nottingham Ningbo China and the University of Nottingham (UK). Students will be registered at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China, and graduates will be awarded a University of Nottingham (UK) degree, which is also recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education. Depending on the proposed area of research, students may be required to spend part of their studies at the University of Nottingham (UK). Supervision between the campuses will be settled for each individual student.

UNNC is a fast growing hub for excellence in research, innovation and knowledge exchange. Build a global eco-environment for talent training as tailored to the demand of worldwide, and train future entrepreneurs and global technology leaders with innovative, entrepreneur and creative abilities.

We work in collaboration with many organisations to turn knowledge and innovation into impact.

We offer a wide variety of scholarships to potential PhD candidates seeking to study with us. Our scholarships include faculty scholarships, strategic scholarships and DTP scholarships. More details from our official site

Study options for this course

  • The award How you will study How long you will study Course starts Domestic course fees International course fees
  • The awardPhDHow you will studyFull-time, Part-timeHow long you will study3 - 6 years
    Course startsMarch, SeptemberDomestic course fees 110000International course feesCNY 110000 per year

Entry requirements

If you apply to a PhD programme, you will generally need to hold an honours degree at 2.1 and/or a masters at merit level or above in arelevant subject (or international equivalent).

Join Our Newsletter


Sign up to today for free and be the first to hear about any new study abroad opportunities

Subscribe Now