Honours programs in Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Business, Supply Chain Management and Tourism are available. Potential Honours students should consult with the School of Business and Management towards the end of the semester prior to that in which they intend to enrol.
On successful completion of the program students will have:
- Communicate effectively orally to varied audiences
- Communicate effectively in writing to varied audiences
- Work effectively independently
- Work effectively in collaboration with others
- Engage in critical thinking and complex analytical problem-solving
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of theory, models and concepts relevant to the disciplines of Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Marketing and Tourism
- Display proficiency in the utilization of information and technology in research.
- Apply skills that incorporate understanding of global, social and ethical issues
- Apply theory and method at an advanced level to conduct independent research/project of professional quality in their selected field