Study options for this course
BA, BSFull-time4 years
find outCZK 93400 per semesterCZK 114400 per semester
Completed UNYP application form - you can submit this on Application Form
Certified copy of your high school diploma (if not ready at the time of application, this can be submitted as late as September) - you can submit this on Application Form
Certified academic transcripts - you can submit this on Application Form
Personal statement (a letter of motivation describing how this program will assist you with your professional and personal goals) - you can submit this on Application Form
Letter of recommendation from a professor or supervisor who can attest to your ability and motivation for enrolling in this program - this must come to us directly from the writer by email or post
English language certificate – either sit the UNYP Entrance/English Test OR submit one of the following test scores:
- UNYP institutional English language test with a score of 72 or above.
- TOEFL internet based test (ibt) with a score of 72 or above.
- IELTS Academic 6.0 or above.
- FCE A, B.
- CAE A, B, C.
- CPE A, B, C.
- City & Guilds ESOL (IESOL) (Reading, Writing, and Listening) Expert C1, Mastery C2.
- Czech or Slovak State Exam in English.
- Czech or Slovak Maturita English Leaving Exam with score 1.
- International Baccalaureate Higher Level (HL): score of 4 in English (as Language A or B)
- International Baccalaureate Standard Level (SL): score of 5 in English (as Language A or B)
- SAT Reasoning Test, Writing section: Score of 560 or higher.
- European Baccalaureate: score of 70% in English.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exam in English Language and Composition, or English Literature and Composition: Score of 3 or above.
- IGCSE English or O Level English with a Grade of C or above.
All UNYP students must write an English language entrance essay during orientation. If you score a grade of D or below, you will be required to take English Pre-Composition.
Copy of ID or Passport - you can submit this on Application Form
Application Fee of 2,000 CZK (non-refundable) - please pay online when you finish the online application, or pay in cash at the campus
After submitting the required documents, students are invited for an interview with the Head of Admissions.
This interview will decide your acceptance to the program and can be carried out as a phone or video call for international applicants.