Take your first steps towards a fulfilling future in health and social care. This degree will give you the skills, confidence and experience to make a positive difference to people's lives and wellbeing.
A good application/performance will be taken into account if you do not meet the criteria/offer conditions.
- Prepare for a career where you can plan and deliver health and social care services which are fit for the future
- Put the theory you learn into practice, with work placements in different settings ' from care homes to community projects
- Join a course designed in partnership with experts from the sector, ensuring your studies are up to date and relevant
- Draw on our strong professional links and benefit from guest lectures, fact-finding visits and networking opportunities
- Be inspired by our friendly and supportive teaching staff who have a wealth of experience in health and social care
- Make the most of our exceptional learning facilities
- Completion of the Foundation Year course leads on to the full BA (Hons) Health and Social Care
Health and social care is all about supporting people ' working flexibly, creatively and confidently to address the needs of individuals, families and communities. This highly practical course equips you for a career in a sector which offers immense personal satisfaction.
Beginning with a foundation year
Studying BA (Hons) Health and Social Care with a Foundation Year is for you if you have the ability to study for a degree, but don't have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme.
It provides you with a firm grounding in the skills and knowledge you need and introduces you to the subject area, enabling you to achieve your full honours degree in four years.