Open up a world of career opportunities by combining your study of Geography with another subject.
- Tailor your degree to match your interests and ambitions: our broad choice of geography modules gives you the freedom to focus on physical or human geography ' or both
- Gain vital practical experience through field-based studies in the UK and overseas: past trips include Crete and Morocco
- Study in our high-specification facilities such as the map library, sedimentology laboratory,geotechnical laboratory and student research laboratory
- Make the most of our location next to the Derwent Valley Mills UNESCO World Heritage Site and the outstanding landscapes of the Peak District National Park
- Learn from our expert, enthusiastic and supportive teaching team which includes active researchers
You can also take Geography as a single honours subject.
Studying Geography Joint Honours helps you to keep your career options open and marks you out as a versatile graduate with a broad portfolio of skills.