Digital forensics and security have become crucial functions in most business organisations today. If you want a career tackling one of the most pressing issues facing our society, the BSc (Hons) Digital Forensics and Security is an ideal starting point.
- Gain a strong foundation of knowledge in computer science together with specialist skills in investigating a range of digital devices, computer misuse and computer security
- Build your practical know-how by harnessing the latest industry software, including Encase
- Undertake a full digital investigation project to understand how computer forensics can become an integral part of business decision-making
- Choose an optional industrial placement year as part of your course ' a great experience which will set you apart in the graduate job market
- Draw insights from our inspirational guest lecturers representing various professional bodies including the British Computing Society
- Prepare for a rewarding future in fields such as digital forensic investigation, intelligence gathering and analysis, incident response and computer system management
Digital forensics is the investigation of computers and other digital devices to extract evidence which may point to particular misuse or criminal activity. Our BSc (Hons) will give you vital insights into all the latest developments in this important area.