Build a firm foundation of management skills to lead construction projects effectively and confidently. Our BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Property Development is relevant, challenging and opens doors to high-achieving careers.
- We are rated top 5 for Building and Town and Country Planning in the Guardian University Guide 2020
- Take a major step towards membership of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), which paves the way for Chartered status and the chance to boost your earning power
- This course is also accredited by the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (CICES)
- Gain a wide range of hands-on experience to put your learning into practice
- Develop a practical approach to problem-solving and decision-making within construction
- Choose to spend an optional year on an industry placement to strengthen your CV further still
- Take the opportunity to join UK and European study trips
If you have the potential and ambition to study with us, but feel you're not quite ready to join the BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Property Development right now, why not consider taking this course with a foundation year?