Big data is all around us. Professionals who can identify and obtain intelligence from big data are in demand like never before.
- Gain the technical expertise and industrial experience you need to progress your career or launch an enterprise in big data analytics
- Develop high-level skills in business intelligence, data analytics and database technology
- Harness the full power of SAS software, thanks to our partnership with the global leader in business analytics services
- Address real-world industry-based problems and conduct a major research project on a theme of your choice
- Build broader skills in communication, teamwork and management to enhance your career prospects
- 100% of MSc Big Data Analytics students are satisfied with the overall quality of their course (PTES 2019)
- Employable Graduates - we're ranked 15thhighest amongst all UK universities and 12thfor English institutions with 96.9% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
Every day 2.5 quintillion (2,500 followed by 15 zeros) bytes of data are created, and 90% of the data in the world today has been generated in the last two years. As a consequence, skills in identifying and obtaining intelligence from the precious commodity of big data are in demand across many sectors.