The MA Education TESOL pathway is for you if you're interested in developing your knowledge and understanding of:
- How languages are learnt
- Meeting the needs of learners from diverse linguistic backgrounds
- Current pedagogy in the field of English language teaching.
This pathway is for you if you fit any of the following:
- You're interested in how languages are learnt and how languages are taught
- You're a practitioner working in a variety of settings: primary, secondary, Higher Education, Further Education, Adult or Community Learning, and you want to review or update your practice
- You wish to gain knowledge in this specialist area and have little or no experience in the field.
DELTA (Cambridge Diploma in TESOL) recognition
If you have the full DELTA (Cambridge Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)) qualification you may be eligible for 60 credits at level 7 against our MA Education