Study options for this course
BSc (Hons)Online1 - 2 year
January, May, SeptemberGBP 4740 per totalGBP 4740 per total
For direct entry onto the course you will need one of the following:
- CIMA Advanced Diploma (E2/P2/F2) in Management Accounting
- ACCA - Any 6 papers from F1-F9
- HND or Foundation Degree in business, accountancy or finance or equivalent overseas qualification
- Edexcel BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business with accountancy or finance
- ICAEW Professional Stage qualifications
- CIPFA Professional Diploma.
If you do not meet the entry criteria above but have one of the qualifications listed below, you may be eligible to join the course after passing a level 5 Macroeconomics for Business module:
- CIMA Operational level plus at least 3 years of relevant full time work experience within the financial sector
- ACCA F1-F3 plus at least 3 years of relevant full time work experience within the financial sector
- HNC in business, finance or accountancy plus 3 years relevant full time work experience within the financial sector.
- If you hold a CIMA Advanced Diploma, or HND or Foundation Degree in business or equivalent overseas qualification, you may also be suited to our BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (top up) degree as an alternative option.
If you have completed CIMA’s Strategic Level modules (E3/P3/F3) (or part there-of) you will be eligible for exemptions – contact us for more information.
If English is not your first language you will need an English language qualification. For this course you will need at least one of the following:
- IELTS 6.0*
- TOEFL 550 (paper based) 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based)
- Pearson Test of Academic English: 51
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate: Pass
- London Tests of English: we accept level 4 for undergraduate courses
- International GCE O Level English Language: Grade C
- International GCSE English/English as a Second Language: Grade C*
*If you have a minimum of IELTS level 4.5 you can study our Certificate of Credit in English for Academic Purposes which we will accept as evidence that you are able to perform at a suitable level of IELTS 6.0. We will also accept the Certificate of Credit as evidence that you can perform at GCSE level.
Location of University of Derby Online Learning
University of Derby Online Learning main campus is shown on the map below:
Explore University of Derby Online Learning
Click the following videos and images to expand or play