The Joint Master Degree in Sustainable Automotive Engineering (JMDSAE) provides courses in the field of Low Carbon Automotive Engineering and more largely in Electromobility. The partner institutions have the shared aim of promoting strong cooperation in order to implement the JMDSAE. In particular the objectives are:
- Providing students with a broad scientific background and in-depth knowledge of the automotive related fields in order to become independent learners, capable of solving engineering problems in a multidisciplinary way.
- Preparing graduates for the industry or for further research by equipping them with adequate knowledge and skills related to modern automotive systems.
- Equipping graduates with the ability to critically evaluate their own work relative to other work in the field in order to establish best global practices.
- Strengthening scientific, teaching and research collaborations within the European Union and other countries.
- Developing a network of experts in the automotive field with leading academic and industrial partners.