The Master of Arts in STEM Education Programme will lead you to an exciting and rewarding experience of professional development in STEM education
The programme has distinctive aims to:
- promote a holistic and comprehensive understanding of STEM education;
- develop competence in promoting STEM education through curriculum integration and integrated learning;
- equip participants with the knowledge and skills for applying technology and engineering design in solving problems;
- develop participants' pedagogical content knowledge for designing instructions and assessment for integrated STEM education;
- develop leadership and cultivate a spirit of innovation in promoting school-based STEM education.