- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (REF 2014)
- 93% of Swansea students in employment or further study within six months of graduating
- High contact time - each module includes a 2 hour lecture (class sizes approximately 150 students) followed by a 1 hour seminar/tutorial (class sizes capped at 30) every single week
- Scholarships available for outstanding students - click here for more details.
This new course is being introduced at the School of Management from September 2017.
Our MSc Economics and Finance programme is a joint-honours scheme which aims to provide students with a thorough grounding in many of the key concepts, modelling approaches and research techniques deployed in key areas of economics (such as microeconomics, macroeconomics and econometrics), which also have important applications within finance. The relationship between economics and finance is a very close one, and finance may be viewed as a particular specialism within economics. Students undertaking this programme will therefore have a holisitic experience.