- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (REF 2014)
- 93% of Swansea students in employment or further study within six months of graduating
- High contact time - each module includes a 2 hour lecture (class sizes approximately 150 students) followed by a 1 hour seminar/tutorial (class sizes capped at 30) every single week
- Scholarships available for outstanding students - click here for more details.
This new course is being introduced at the School of Management from September 2017.
Our MSc Economics programme aims to provide students with a thorough grounding in the core aspects of advanced micro and macroeconomics, as well as econometrics, whilst allowing students to undertake specialized modules in some of the subject's sub-disciplines
Graduates may pursue a number of professional economist career pathway opportunities in the finance or management consulting industries. The sophisticated and multi-faceted transferable skills acquired by the programme will also open doors or provide stepping-stones to a wide variety of other less specialist career paths in commerce, industry and academia.