- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge
- Choice of either Dissertation or 3-month industry Placement Project
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (REF 2014)
- 93% of Swansea students in employment or further study within six months of graduating
- High contact time - each module includes a 2 hour lecture (class sizes approximately 150 students) followed by a 1 hour seminar/tutorial (class sizes capped at 30) every single week
- Scholarships available for outstanding students - click here for more details.
This new course is being introduced at the School of Management from September 2017. Course structure and content has been developed in line with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Certificate in Professional Marketing.
Graduates will gain a strong grounding in both the practical and theoretical aspects of contemporary marketing, including an in-depth understanding and appreciation of relevant ethical issues and social responsibility; arming students with the skills and tools that will allow them to play a valuable part in delivering a sustainable, inclusive and innovative future economy.