- Advanced Translation in 1 or 2 language pairs
- European-recognised training in Computer-Assisted Translation (CAT) tools
- Public Service Interpreting (Local Government, Health, Police and Court).
Further technologies, terminology, multimedia, new/intermediate language.
Part 2 options include internship and year abroad.
Language pairs (subject to demand):
- From English into: Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Italian, Spanish, Welsh
- Into English from: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Welsh
The MA in Translation and Interpreting is a specialised variant, emphasising interpreting skills, of our established MA in Professional Translation.