- An enhanced specialist programme that may be completed in a single year
- Increased teaching time in the first two semesters and a reduced final project allows students to complete the programme in July (two months earlier than at other institutions)
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (REF 2014)
- 93% of Swansea students in employment six months after graduating
- Access to the School of Management investment and trading simulation room to support in-depth understanding of finance in practice
- High contact time - our modules come with a lecture (in class sizes capped at approximately 150 students) and seminar/tutorial (in class sizes capped at 30) every single week
- Fully refurbished facilities - we have invested half a million pounds in a recent refurbishment to our student facilities
- Scholarships available for outstanding students - click here for more details
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact - 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
Modules include: corporate finance, financial econometrics, international financial markets, economics, derivatives and risk management, equity and bonds, corporate governance and ethics, and asset management.
The Master's (MSc) in Investment Management is our flagship finance programme focused on finance and investment management.