- A full conversion programme that may be completed in a single year
- Does not require accounting, finance or any quantitative study to be completed at undergraduate level
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact - 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
- A wide range of professional accreditations to accelerate your career depending on the optional modules you take
- Access to the School of Management investment and trading simulation room to support in-depth understanding of finance in practice
- 93% of Swansea students in employment six months after graduating
- High contact time - our modules come with a lecture (in class sizes capped at approximately 150 students) and seminar/tutorial (in class sizes capped at 30) every single week
- Fully refurbished facilities - we have invested half a million pounds in a recent refurbishment to our student facilities
- Scholarships available for outstanding students - click here for more details
- Swansea is 3rd in the UK for international ranked research outputs (REF 2014)
The Master's (MSc) in Financial Management is designed for students from any background who are interested in moving into a career in finance. Modules on the programme include: corporate finance, financial modelling, international financial markets, quantitative methodologies, and corporate governance and ethics. Graduates will also develop a sound understanding of the role and importance of accounting information in the financial management of complex organisations.
This programme combines the academic theory of finance with a strong practical perspective closely related to the world of finance, facilitating a sound understanding of finance and associated areas.