- A full conversion programme that may be completed in a single year
- Does not require accounting, finance or any quantitative study to be completed at undergraduate level
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (REF 2014)
- A wide range of professional accreditations to accelerate your career depending on the optional modules you take
- Access to the School of Management investment and trading simulation room to support in-depth understanding of finance in practice
- 93% of Swansea students in employment six months after graduating
- High contact time - our modules come with a lecture (in class sizes capped at approximately 150 students) and seminar/tutorial (in class sizes capped at 30) every single week
- Fully refurbished facilities - we have invested half a million pounds in a recent refurbishment to our student facilities
- Scholarships available for outstanding students - click here for more details
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact - 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
The Master's (MSc) in Finance and Business Analytics is designed to pair the key areas of finance and business analytics. This programme takes a data driven approach to the analysis of financial, market and organisational information. In addition, to cover the key principles of finance, financial modelling and financial markets, the programme includes modules on business analytics and data mining to equip students to work in the data driven areas of finance and financial management.
No previous study of business analytics or any quantitative subject is required to undertake this programme.