- A full conversion programme that may be completed in a single year
- Does not require accounting, finance or any quantitative study to be completed at undergraduate level
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (REF 2014)
- Access to the School of Management investment and trading simulation room to support in-depth understanding of finance in practice
- 93% of Swansea students in employment six months after graduating
- High contact time - our modules come with a lecture (in class sizes capped at approximately 150 students) and seminar/tutorial (in class sizes capped at 30) every single week
- Fully refurbished facilities - we have invested half a million pounds in a recent refurbishment to our student facilities
- Scholarships available for outstanding students - click here for more details
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact - 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
This programme has been designed around the ACCA accreditation system. More details on the course can be found below.
The MSc Accounting and Finance is designed specifically to enhance employment prospects by offering students the opportunity to acquire an advanced and in-depth understanding of key accounting and finance topics (without any requirement of having previously studied accounting or finance).