Why pursue your LLM at Swansea
- A thriving academic environment committed to excellence in teaching and research, which provides an exceptional student experience, as evidenced by our PTES results.
- A professional but friendly environment with pastoral support and free English language classes which attracts students from all over the world.
- Lectures delivered by outstanding academics at the forefront of scholarship in their areas of expertise, which they combine with skilled and innovative teaching.
- Exemption from level 2 education requirements of CIArb membership allowing you to apply to be awarded the level of Member of the Institute or MCIArb., if you successfully complete the International Commercial Arbitration module.
- Extra-curricular activities such as mooting and summer schools abroad.
- Our employability initiatives and close links with the legal practice bear fruit as Swansea LLM alumni are particularly well placed in the job market all over the world.
- For further information please see theLLM Brochure (pdf)
It is estimated that 70% of a typical company's value today lies in its intangible assets. This programme focuses on the intangible or