- An enhanced specialist programme that maybe completed in a single year
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact - 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
- A wide range of professional accreditations to accelerate your career depending on the optional modules you take
- 93% of Swansea students in employment six months after graduating
- Access to the School of Management investment and trading simulation room to support in-depth understanding of finance in practice
- High contact time - our modules come with a lecture (in class sizes capped at approximately 150 students) and seminar/tutorial (in class sizes capped at 30) every single week
- Fully refurbished facilities - we have invested half a million pounds in a recent refurbishment to our student facilities
- Scholarships available for outstanding students - click here for more details
- Swansea is 3rd in the UK for international ranked research outputs (REF 2014)
The Master's (MSc) in Finance is designed for graduates who are seeking a specialist programme to enable an accelerated start to a career in finance. Full details can be found below.
The programme combines the academic theory of finance with a strong practical perspective closely related to the world of finance. Specialist modules include: corporate finance, financial econometrics, international financial markets, derivatives and risk management, contemporary issues in finance and empirical finance.