- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (REF 2014)
- 93% of Swansea students in employment six months after graduating
- High contact time - our modules come with a lecture (in class sizes capped at approximately 150 students) and seminar/tutorial (in class sizes capped at 30) every single week
- Fully refurbished facilities - we have invested half a million pounds in a recent refurbishment to our student facilities
- Scholarships available for outstanding students - click here for more details
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact - 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
We offer an MSc Management for students from any background who would like to work in business or management.
The programme has been specifically designed with a clear focus on management in an interconnected global community. This programme covers core management concepts such as international marketing, operations management, global strategy, finance and international human resource management. To help you get the best from your studies, the programme also includes an academic skills module that covers issues such as research methods, presentation skills, group dynamics and employability support.