The BA International Relations with French provides students with a detailed understanding of the international system, key issues, language skills and an appreciation of the global dynamics at work.
- International Relations students have the option of studying Politics modules.
- During the third year, students spend a year abroad and can study at a University, teach in a school or work in a business.
- The 'National Assembly for Wales Internship' (PO3000) is a Level 3 module open to International Relations students. The students work for an AM at the National Assembly in Cardiff for one day per week for a semester.
- During the third year of study, students spend a year abroad in France. Students can study at a University, teach in a school or work in a business during the year abroad in France.
- Our French modules combine intensive language tuition with optional modules relating to a wide variety of aspects of society and culture in the French-speaking world.
- Our students have an academic mentor who provides pastoral support and guidance on issues that may affect their well-being, attendance and progress through University.
Students study six modules, three in International Relations and three in French.