If you'd like to study Cymraeg in a friendly department that has earned a world-class reputation for the standard of its research, then Abertawe is the place for you! With an emphasis on developing core skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking, studying Welsh in an interdisciplinary context with Politics at Swansea prepares you for a broad range of career options.
- Our students have an academic mentor who provides pastoral support and guidance on issues that may affect their well-being, attendance and progress through University.
- An education of the highest standard delivered by a team of enthusiastic and experienced staff
- Small classroom sizes and increased contact hours
- Funding opportunities by studying through the medium of Welsh
- Opportunities for work experience
- Two languages, two cultures; twice the opportunities, twice the fun!
- Students can study a 'Parliamentary Studies" module which includes sessions with members of parliament and the House of Lords and visits to the Palace of Westminster.
Students study six modules, three in Politics and three in Welsh.