The BA Media and Spanish degree incorporates distinct pathways in digital media, film, public relations, journalism and practical media and allows you to study a major world language.
- During the third year, students spend a year abroad and can study at a University, teach in a school or work in a business.
- Students have the option of taking Welsh-medium modules.
- Students have the option of competitive work-based learning or work-placements.
- Our students an academic mentor who provides pastoral support and guidance on issues that may affect their well-being, attendance and progress through University.
- Media and Communication teaching staff are specialist International researchers and also ex-professionals lecturing on video production, web and creative design, PR and journalism.
- Spanish modules include Latin American literature and culture, contemporary Spanish politics, Twentieth and Twenty-First century Spanish and Catalan literature.
- The Media Student Society organises PR, social and cultural events.
- Media and Communication is ranked in the top 20 of the Guardian University League Tables 2016.
- Have a look at the BA Spanish blog to find out more information.
Students study six modules, three in Media and three in Spanish.