- Students who graduate from this MSc and pass all the ACCA professional papers will require no further study and will be able to concentrate fully on their career.
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for International Ranked Research (REF 2014)
- 93% of Swansea students in employment or further study within six months of graduating
- High contact time - each module includes a 2 hour lecture followed by a 1 hour seminar/tutorial every single week
- Scholarships available for outstanding students - click here for more details.
- Students experience a range of benefits by becoming an ACCA member:
- Improved career progression opportunities
- Ability to work internationally due to the ACCA world-class reputation
- Flexibility in career choice - students can work in any business sector from the financial services and public practice to the public and corporate sectors
- Part of a global professional body with a reputation for driving global standards of professionalism, ethics, integrity and accountability
- Access to a range of world-renowned technical materials and research, and comprehensive resources designed to support continuing professional development (CPD) including:
- free access to accounting jobs adverts posted by top employers
- free access to accounting and auditing standards
- technical updates
- access to exclusive online and face-to-face learning
- further accountancy qualifications from ACCA and other reputable academic and professional partners
*Formally MSc Professional Accounting.
Our MSc in Strategic Accounting is one of the first MSc's of its kind in the UK. As part of this one year MSc programme, you will be taught the latest theories and practices and how to apply them as an accountancy professional, while we prepare you for the ACCA Professional examinations.
Graduates of this programme will be able to concentrate fully on their career and could therefore have opportunities for promotion before colleagues on a more traditional study support package.
Our MSc Strategic Accounting programme aims to improve career progression and opportunities for students to earn a high salary. It will give the students the opportunity to be able to work anywhere they choose, internationally because of the ACCA world-class reputation. Students will be part of a global professional body with a reputation for driving global standards of professionalism, ethics, integrity and accountability while also having flexibility in their career choice. Students must work for 3 years post-qualifying before they are able to use the ACCA letters after their name. Graduates of this programme will find opportunities to work in a wide range of sectors from the financial services and public practice to the public and corporate sectors.