The first of its kind in the UK, this MA builds upon our established reputation as a leading provider of advice related higher education courses.
Do you work or hope to work in the Advice Sector? Want to take your skills and understanding further with a leading industry-recognised qualification?
Staffordshire University's Social Welfare Law, Policy and Advice Practice MA allows advisers of all kinds to achieve a unique masters degree through our well-established Distance Learning methods.
Expanding on existing advice undergraduate degrees first established in 2003, and our professional accreditation course (Certificate of Credit in Money Advice Practice), this course sets a new standard for the professional educational needs of the advice sector.
Why choose this course?
- Flexible study designed to fit around your work and personal life via our established online distance learning network
- 24/7 access to a wide range of online resources, including e-journals, databases and e-books to support your learning
- Support form a dedicated teaching staff with strong and current links with the sector
- The opportunity to carry out supervised research in an area relating to your field of interest.
- Valuable knowledge and skills designed to enhance your professional progress