The Internet of Things is the trend for environments and devices to become more connected and to have more information associated with them. It is about the ability to exploit information from a diverse range of objects and provide analysis and services using that data. Our MSc is a new and exciting course intended for computing graduates who have a specific interest in Internet of Things Technologies.
You will study the concepts which underpin the Internet of Things and will develop your practical skills in hands-on sessions in our well-equipped facilities which include specialist laboratories for Embedded Systems and Networking.
- Real Time Software Design for the Internet of Things
- Mobile Computing and Wireless
- Management of Emerging Technologies
- Research Methods
- Internet of Things: Smart Sensor Networks
- Embedded Program Technologies for the Internet of Things
- Option Module