The Advanced Master in Quantitative Finance offers a unique set of quantitative tools in finance. Through a well-selected set of courses in Mathematics, Statistics / Econometrics, Finance, and Programming you will gain the all the necessary skills to become a successful financial professional. The programme covers quantitative asset management, derivative pricing and risk management and is particularly well-suited for students with a quantitative background, obtained either from recent education or through professional experience.
The main objective is to train a new generation of financial professionals. You will gain cutting-edge knowledge in quantitative finance and learn to apply it to real-life problems. You will not only be exposed to some of the latest and most used techniques and models, but also understand their advantages and limitations.
After graduating, you will be able to:
- build asset management strategies
- construct robust asset portfolios
- evaluate portfolio risk quantitatively and qualitatively
- efficiently extract data from massive databases
- understand the valuation aspects of counterparty risk
- able to value and understand the trading of complex derivatives