In response to the labour market growing demand for professionals from a range of organisational and technical preparation of production, the Institute of Engineering Processes Automation and Integrated Manufacturing Systems provides the Integrated Manufacturing Systems specialisation in the Automation and Robotics field of study.
- modern laboratories equipped with: PLCs from Siemens and B&R and industrial robots from FANUC,
- extensive teaching facilities,
- access to specialised hardware and software,
- highly specialised academic staff with theoretical and practical experience,
- possibility of developing the knowledge on extra-curricular activities.