Graduates obtain interdisciplinary knowledge in the field of Circular Economy as well as planning, design and operation in the field of process technology, equipment and installations for the management and disposal of municipal, industrial and hazardous waste as well as environmental monitoring.
- knowledge about natural resources of the Earth, use of raw materials in production processes and threats resulting from their consumption;
- acquiring the ability to assess the life cycles of industrial products;
- learning the basics of managing waste streams generated in various branches of the economy;
- knowledge in the field of chemical, biological and physical processes, used to process waste matter and the ability to select them for the purpose of recovering energy and valuable substances while respecting the principles of environmental protection;
- knowledge enabling the acquisition of energy and valuable substances from renewable resources replacing traditionally used raw materials while respecting the principles of environmental protection;
- learning about the principles of creating new products based on CE rules;
- acquisition of skills needed to assess the ecological safety of the newly introduced products;
- acquisition of skills allowing the creation of new technologies and products;
- acquiring team work skills assuming various roles in it;
- creative development of skills in searching for new information and solving problems from the borderline of various disciplines;
- acquisition of basic skills in the presentation of technical concepts and results of work and self-presentation.