ONCAMPUS SUNY students benefit from full integration into the University campus, activities, clubs and organizations and more. In addition, they receive supportive classes specifically designed to build their university and language skills to their full potential.
Why choose ONCAMPUS SUNY?
- Flexible entry requirements SAT scores, personal statements, and letters of recommendation are not required.
- Ideal first-year university experience Equivalent to Year 1 of university; 33–34 credits upon completion.
- Live and study in the heart of New York State Students will study and live alongside university students from day one and have full access to all facilities and resources.
- Safe and supportive ‘soft landing' A beautiful, traditional campus with welcoming faculty & staff providing unparalleled support and guidance.
- Choice and flexibility Students begin their studies at Morrisville State College and have the opportunity to progress to any field of study at the university of their choice!
- Guaranteed transfer credits To any of the State University of New York’s 64 schools with choices of over 5,000 degrees and certification programs
- An education in the SUNY system is a high ranked education 23 SUNY campuses were ranked among the top colleges and universities in the nation (U.S. News and World Report)
- Start your education at a top ranked SUNY regional schools: Morrisville State College #44, Regional Colleges (North) #14, Top Public Schools
Find out more about living in New York State.
University Transfer Program
1st year of your degree through ONCAMPUS SUNY at Morrisville State College
Earn the credits of a normal freshman courseload, taking classes that are taught by Morrisville State College
Benefit from small classes that are no more than 25 students per class
In addition, you’ll receive supplemental instruction in English and other academic skills. All students who need additional English language preparation can utilize the Academic English Program.