Our Global Wildlife Science and Policy MSc aims to combine science and policy in the fields of ecology and conservation. The course responds to a growing demand for professionals with an understanding of these areas.
What you'll learn:
The Global Wildlife Science and Policy MSc offers:
- a professional focus that prepares you for the workplace
- the skills necessary to work at the interface of science and policy
- the knowledge to launch a global career in organisations such as Intergovernmental science-policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystems Services (IPBES).
Through the delivery of this course we seek to strengthen the relationships with institutions such as:
- the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
- North of England Zoological Society (Chester Zoo)
- Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (Edinburgh Zoo)
You will benefit from the engagement with these organisations by taking part in projects delivered in collaboration with them.