Acquire the competencies to be a global contender in worldwide financial markets with your Master in Finance and Investments, awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO and delivered to you 100% online. Become proficient in corporate finance principles, financial analysis, and investment management in as little as 18 months. With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you will have access to leading course content, HD video tutorials, access to professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, everywhere, 24/7.
Duration and Fees
We understand that our students are busy—82% of our students work full-time, and many hold senior and management positions. With flexible study periods ranging from 18 to 36 months, and four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, you create your own study schedule. The programme is delivered through our accessible online platform, giving you the freedom to study from wherever you are.
We offer our Master in Finance and Investments programme at the competitive rate of £8,000, but you can also choose to pay in instalments with our flexible student payment plan.
- Business and Financial Analysis - Discover both internal and external analysis that can provide insight to improve the business process. Through this module students will gain practical skills in business and international financial statement analysis, to be implemented in real-world situations.
- Quantitative Finance and Financial Markets - Combining quantitative finance and financial markets, this module explores quantitative methods for investment finance in financial markets.
- Corporate Finance - Understand the necessity of investment and financing decisions for creating value for your organisation, and maintaining a competitive market advantage.
Choose from one of our four specialisations:
- Financial Risk Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions, & Private Equity
- Investment Banking & Capital Markets
- Accounting & Financial Management
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Analysing and interpreting financial statements on business and international levels.
- Gaining a competitive advantage by making valuable finance and investment decisions.
- Assessing corporate finance structures to increase corporate value while managing and minimising financial risks.
This programme prepares you for a possible career as:
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Corporate Investment Banker
“Having the Dual Master in Finance and Investments degree is really beneficial for my current job, and for my career prospects in the future. It really fits my role at the moment. There is a lot of support from tutors, from the online lecturers, and from the student support team, so there really are a lot of people helping you through the programme.” - Petar, Bulgaria
“The online experience was actually quite great for me because I could adjust my time flexibly, and stay in my hometown while getting a degree from London School of Business and Finance.If you want to pursue their degree, I really encourage you to take this online course. You can study anytime you want, you don’t have to quit your job, and you can get a degree without leaving your hometown.” - Timothy, Malaysia
“I grew more competent in the job, and it helped me become the “go-to” man in the department. I could study on the road, I could study at home, I could study after work, and I could study before work. For me, those are aspects you don’t get on a strict, rigid on-campus programme.I recommend London School of Business and Finance’s online programmes because you don’t have to leave your job to achieve your academic goals.” - Joseph, Nigeria
“Working at an investment bank and studying at the same time was quite tricky, but I soon learned that time management is key to making the whole process work for you. It was very rewarding to be able to combine my studies with my work, and also very useful because I was able to do research for my studies during my work hours.” – Barbara, Poland