For more information about Doctor of Canon Law at KU Leuven, please visit the webpage using the button above.
This programme consists of successful completion, submission and defence of the dissertation.
The evaluation and public defence of the dissertation consist of the following steps:
1. Composition of the Reading Committee;
2. Submission of the doctoral dissertation;
3. Evaluation by the Reading Committee;
4. Submission of the final version of the doctoral dissertation;
5. Preparation of the public defence;
6. The public defence.
The promotion to Doctor of Canon Law takes place at the end of the public defence of the dissertation.
Consider a pre-masters or postgraduate pathway program at KU Leuven to prepare for your chosen course:
There are 114 other courses listed from KU Leuven. A selection of these are displayed below: