IFM's Postgraduate Program in Fashion & Luxury Management is the management training course of reference in the creative industries.
Program offered in French
You have a 5-year graduate level degree or a 4-year graduate level degree with 3 years professional experience.
You are a graduate from a business school, a political science institute, a university (law, management, economics, arts, human and social sciences, communications...), an engineering school, a school of applied arts, fashion, design, architecture, visual arts school...
Exceptions can be made for those with a 4-year degree without professional experience or a 3-year degree with at least 3 years of significant professional experience (excluding internships).
You wish to
- acquire high-level expertise in the management of fashion, luxury, fragrance and cosmetics, design and lifestyle (as well as other industries with high creative added value);
- master management skills and develop a culture of creation;
- gain conceptual knowledge and operational competencies;
- develop your knowledge of sector which influences most of today's economy;
- develop your network and prepare for a solid career in line with your passions.
Length of the program
The curriculum includes two phases. The first 10 months are dedicated to courses, workshops and thesis. A 6-month internship completes the program.
IFM's Postgraduate Program in Fashion & Luxury Management prepares you for a career in design and brand management, product development, retail, communication and media.
- FASHION & LUXURY: Textile / Garment / Leather / Footwear / Jewelry / Sportswear
- FRAGRANCE & COSMETICS: Beauty and care
- DESIGN & LIFESTYLE: Design / Furniture / Tableware / Linen
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & SUPPLY MANAGEMENT: Product development / Purchasing / Merchandising
- DISTRIBUTION: Retail / E-commerce / Wholesale
- BRAND MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION: Image / Visual merchandising / Digital / Media-Press
A state-recognized institution of higher education, IFM delivers at the end of the program a diploma of management in fashion and luxury