The IFM ENTREPRENEURS program is aimed at all those who wish to start up in creative industries and innovative services linked to fashion, luxury, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics, to taste industries, to the world of design, of living environment and art of living...
IFM ENTREPRENEURS positions itself at the beginning of the entrepreneurial path and trains its participants in essential skills (business financing, management, understanding of user experience, marketing, communication...) with an approach specific to these sectors, in parallel with individual guidance provided by mentors and experts.
To join IFM ENTREPRENEURS, no need to have a precise project, since the essential criterion for recruitment to this program is the drive to start up. The ultimate aim of this program is to allow new start-ups to hatch via comprehensive coaching, from the basic idea to the achievement of the project.
You Want to:
- Analyze and validate your project's potential for development with leading professionals in each specialism;
- Develop your entrepreneurial creativity to enable you to fulfil your project in concrete terms;
- Understand in depth the way markets work and use the entire range of tools in the digital ecosystem;
- Understand the growth engines and the new value channels at work in the most innovative sections of the economy;
- Benefit from individual coaching in your project's launch phase and advice to refine your strategy;
- Acquire the conceptual and operational tools necessary for business start-ups (business plan, financing...);
- Widen your professional network.
This program, open to a cohort of 12, allows for individual and tailored accompaniment, in order to enable each professional project to be refined over the course of the year. Meetings and workshops with incubators give the student the possibility to test and make the projects a reality.
Organization of the Course
Teaching spans September to September, full-time.
The course is structured by several modules:
Key contributions by IFM are based on lessons and workshops common to other programs (marketing, distribution, fashion and luxury culture...)
Courses specific to the IFM ENTREPRENEURS Program aim to provide a detailed understanding of market trends and essential tools for entrepreneurs.
"A la carte" courses are chosen in accordance with specific needs of project initiators from other programs at IFM
Mentored working sessions dedicated to the personal project will be held throughout the course along with meetings with entrepreneurs from the sector and company visits.
Workshops in collaboration with specialized bodies and incubators will be put into place, particularly in digital or creative activities
A 2-month Start-Up mission will take place during the year.